Welcome to Heritage of Scotland secure payment site. We guarantee maximum security of every transaction:
- The SSL protocol encrypts communication between you and our website. While using SSL you can be certain that all your private data sent to our website, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential. You will notice a lock symbol in the status bar of your internet browser and "https" in the front of page address as a proof of using SSL connection.
We use a thawte certificate to ensure secure transmission of your information. Thanks to the certificate you can be 100% sure that all of your details are being protected. Please note that to get the certificate we were obliged to follow the procedure of authentication (confirm the company registration details and the fact that domain is owned by requesting party) and verification 3rd party telephone listing used to confirm that the authorized person requesting certificate is employed by requesting party.
- Our company is working strongly on data protection. While placing an order you will be asked for your credit card details. Our secure HTTP connection guarantees that all the data transmitted is encrypted and cannot be intercepted by anyone.
- According to our privacy and security policy we protect all information received from you when purchasing products via our website. We do not keep your card details, therefore all your card details will be deleted right after being used to complete the payment.
- Also, a very limited number of our staff have access to these information. You can be sure that your credit card details is well protected in a secure environment.
- In case of any doubts with you credit card we double check the data by confirming it with your bank. We co-operate with all the major credit card companies in order to prevent fraud.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron and Switch credit cards.